Thursday 1 November 2012

How not to write a novel or NaNoWrimo time!

It doesn't seem like a year since I was last embarked on my last crazy NaNoWrimo challenge but time really flies!

Most of this last year I've been plodding away trying to finish my last novel with Paul's encouragement and not really getting anywhere very fast as I'd got a bit bored with the story and bored with writing it.  I had told myself that I couldn't do NaNoWrimo this year if I didn't finish the last one but with some encouragement I decided I may as well give it another try.

So I've decided to try and write 50,000 words in a month again for this year's NaNoWrimo.

If you'd like to take on this challenge or learn more about it then click here.

I'm writing as You'll Get What You're Given! If you are taking part and would like to add me as a writing buddy.

The novel I've started writing is called Time for Tea and so far I've written 1733 words on it, not bad going considering I've written it all after work.

Now time for a rest and to recharge my batteries for another day of writing I mean work!

No comments:

Post a Comment