Tuesday 11 October 2011

Recent baking.


When I’m not trying new recipes for my blogs I can often be found baking some of my old favourite recipes.
Recently I made a batch of lemon and ginger cupcakes from this cupcake book.

I had to make two batches as the first lot weren’t up to my high standards, then I decorated the second batch at my sisters house to take to the cake club: Cake Eaters Anonymous in Nottingham and this is what they looked like.

As I had made too much icing and buns to spare at home I iced these ones for me and my boyfriend, with slightly less finesse.

The next weekend I made my boyfriend his favourite home made treat from this cookbook.

I prepped the chocolate in advance and whilst he was sleeping off a hangover I whipped these up as our Sunday breakfast in bed.

I’m currently debating what to bake next, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment