Thursday 20 October 2011

Nice things.

I just thought I'd share a few things which I like at the moment.

My Chilli Plant!

Getting more of the house decorated!
This is what the bottom of our stairs looked like the other day, now it looks a bit more like this...

I have also been trying the meringue recipe again and fourth time lucky!
For this attempt I reduced the recipe by a quarter and just used the 1 egg I had left, 50g sugar and a teaspoon of cocoa powder.  Turns out I had overbeated attempts 2 and 3, something I found out after a bit of internet research.... it seems meringues can be quite tempremental and not as easy as my recipe made out.  Think I will have to be wary of the recipes I try from that book in the future.

I also enjoyed watching: The Hunt for Tony Blair last week which was great, especially if you like political comedies and film noir spoofs. I'm also enjoying watching The Fades on BBC 3 which is worthy of a place on BBC 2 or 1 in my book a creepy but enthraulling TV show.

I also have some other news but I'll share that with you in my next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment