Sunday 31 August 2014

Life, the midlands and other things.

Recently I haven't managed to blog quite as much as I'd have liked to partly because I've been busy trying to sort aspects of my life out, which I won't bore you with the details of.  Suffice to say it took up a lot of my time.

I've also been lucky enough to get some time with my boyfriend to see a non art house film! Now I like art house films I really do but I also enjoy sci-fi, action hero films and good old fashioned explosion heavy blockbusters. What can I say? I have eclectic tastes. I've also got to be part of my friend's Mr & Mrs Goddard's wedding day, which was lovely! This was followed the next day by a trip to the midlands to see my sister in Nottingham, where I got treated to tea and then I reciprocated by accompanying her to an outdoor screening of Grease at Wollaton Hall.

Yes, of course we drank wine, ate luxury popcorn and sang along to every song.

This week has been slightly less busy; however, it has seen me and my son both fighting off a cold which I've had for over a week now. Unfortunately this has meant that whenever a writing opportunity has presented itself I've had to use it to sleep. I'm hoping to rectify this slovenly behaviour with a few more posts about films, baking and other topics that I find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment