Friday 8 November 2013

Carnation tin Chocolate Fudge recipe.

I was going through my cupboard looking for something to eat and I saw a recipe on the side of a tin of Carnation Condensed Milk.  Obviously it seemed like a brilliant idea to make some Chocolate Fudge and not at all like procrastination from my novel....

...suffice to say it was very tasty.  (The baby was annoyed with me for baking mind.)

If you would also like to make this fudge the recipe can be found here. 

You can also you make this recipe using supermarket own brand condensed milk if you wish to boycott Nestle or save a few pennies on your budget. (I made a second batch with ASDA chocolate and condensed milk which also tasted good.) I ended up giving most of this fudge away for Christmas, the bits that didn't disappear down my gullet that is. Heh heh heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment